FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE AWARD WINNING COLLECTION, FINALLY >
Colored People, 2009, by Herman Baron III
Look at us
People of color
Fearfully and wonderfully made
Created in God’s image.
Colors of the rainbow
People of color
Black, brown, red, yellow, tan
Beautiful Hue people
Straight noses, wide noses
Thin lips, fat lips
Hue people – beautiful Hue people.
Kinky hair, wavy hair, straight hair
Afros, braids, dreads and curls
Jheris, perms, pressed or just plain natural
Hue people, beautiful Hue people
Copyright © 2004 by Rolanda T. Pyle. All rights reserved.
From the poetry and prose collection, Finally by Rolanda T. Pyle.
Amazon.com: Beneath His Everlasting Wings Rolanda T. Pyle's compilation devotionals and poetry.
Amazon.com: Finally Rolanda T. Pyle's collection of poetry and stories.
Amazon.com: Gumbo for the Soul Rolanda contributed a poem to this award winning anthology.
Amazon.com: Gumbo for the Soul 2 Rolanda contributed a poem and a memoir to this sequel to the award winning anthology.
Amazon.com: To Grandmother's House We Go and Stay Rolanda contributed a chapter to this resource guide and study.
- Beautiful Women – Like You and Me Rolanda contributed the poem, "Black Woman, Tired."
The Billie Holiday Theatre Independent African American theatre in Brooklyn.
- C&B Books Distribution Distributors of RoRo's Rainbow Communications books.
- Catch the Wave Ministries was designed for pastors, laypersons, and disciples of Christ to assist them in finding their way out of the nominal Christian walk.
- Ceremonies | The Art of Cheryl Hanna Cheryl Hanna creates dreamlike, elegant and intense collages and paintings. This site presents her work, her biography, a critical essay and an resume.
- Citymeals-on-Wheels profiled Rolanda Pyle, who discussed her volunteer work for the renowned program that feeds New York City seniors — and others in need.
- ChristianStoryteller.com features the latest in fine Christian and family values books. Rolanda Pyle's page is here.
- Christian Women Lifestyle xPress Online Magazine published Rolanda Pyle's poem, "Thank You for My Family," on page 12 of the September-November 2013 issue.
- Cynthia Bullock VA: Your Virtual Hands is a gifted virtual assistant who will help you run your business, not be run by your business.
- Daily News "Brooklyn People in Profile" interviewed Rolanda Pyle in 1996 during her tenure as Director of the Grandparent Resource Center.
- GRAND The magazine for grandparents.
- Hue-Man Bookstore Hue-Man was a famous landmark in Harlem for many years. They continue selling books online.
- The It Girl Rules A new book by Beneath His Everlasting Wings contributor Tamika Nurse.
- Iowa City Senior Center Television Online An interview with Rolanda T. Pyle.
- Jide Ojo - Afro Fine Arts Nigerian-American Artist, Jide Ojo presents stunning visual explorations.
- Mama Foundation for the Arts Gospel, jazz and R&B arts presented through theatre, performance and education.
- Mississippi College: Rolanda T. Pyle's poem, "The Power of Social Work" was read on air as part of a campus broadcasting class in Clinton, MS.
- NASW-NYC Connections featured Rolanda's poem about the power of social work.
- The New Social Worker magazine on Pinterest
- The NYC Department for the Aging also published Rolanda T. Pyle's poem, "The Power of Social Work," on their blog, NYC Seniors.
- Ossie Davis & Ruby Dee: The Official Site Official site of Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee, the famous husband and wife actors, producers, writers and activists.
- Press On! Webzine Page 8 of the Spring 2012 edition features Rolanda Pyle's memoir of her school years.
- Press On! Webzine Page 5 of the Spring 2013 edition features an interview with Rolanda Pyle.
- Taboo Talk, a Christian talk show featuring Lady Charmaine Day (pastor, publisher, author, radio host and motivational speaker), featured Rolanda T. Pyle on April 3rd, 2012.
- "A Tribute to Grandparents Raising Their Grandchildren," Rolanda T. Pyle's article on the website of Caregiver Magazine.
- University of Sankore Press Essential Black Studies books, textbooks and Kwanzaa gifts.
- Vision Carriers Deborah Singletary offers a unique experience on her site devoted to her ministerial offerings, her artwork and exhibitions, and her self-actualizing art, music and astrology workshops.
- The World Is a Girl's Runaway A profile of this site's featured author for young people.
- Working Writers In a recent interview, Rolanda Pyle talks in depth about her books and her writing life.
Links updated 1/12/18
Required fields are bold...
Unsubscribe from our newsletter.
View previous campaigns.